Phonak release their first lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid on the new Belong platform
Next month sees the UK release of the first hearing aids on Phonak’s new Belong platform. Following on from the success of the Venture platform the new Audéo B Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) products feature the Audéo B-R model with a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Phonak’s research revealed that rechargeable batteries and rechargeable hearing aids are top of the list of features that hearing aid users are seeking.
- Phonak Audéo B-R provides 24 hours of continuous hearing pleasure with just one charge*.
- Audéo B-R represents the quickest charging, longest lasting rechargeable hearing aid ever produced.
- Audeo B-R fully charged in three hours with a fast charging option of 30 minutes giving six hours use.
- The Phonak Audeo B-R battery has a guaranteed lifetime of four years.
- All models feature a new design with an innovative microphone positioning and larger push button.
- AutoSense OS means fully automatic effortless listening everywhere now featuring SoundRecover2.
The Phonak Audeo B-R means there is no need to worry about changing batteries. Its’ smart charging options include an additional power pack that is ideal for short trips where no power source is available.
The new Audéo B hearing aids will be available in 4 performance levels and 9 colours. All models are IP 68 rated, meaning that they are dust tight and protected against water.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Phonak Audéo B contact us and we’ll let you know when they’re available to order.
*Expected results when fully charged, and up to 80 minutes’ wireless streaming time.
[Phonak]: Phonak to launch next generation platform including the first mainstream lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid [https://www.phonak.com/us/en/press/phonak-to-launch-next-generation-platform.htmll]: [Jun 27 2016]